1) Advocacy and broad access to prevention and responsible gambling awareness interventions.
2) Integrated and comprehensive treatment, counselling and social services interventions for those affected by problem gambling.
3) Integrated knowledge and application through research intelligence for evidence-based programme support.
4) Develop, train and capacitate the gambling industry and other stakeholders with the knowledge to identify and respond to incidents of problem gamblers.
5) Sound governance and effective administration and management of resources.