Skip to content
- Building a recognised knowledge hub for research and intelligence on responsible gambling and problem gambling that informs evidence-based decision making;
- Providing comprehensive treatment and counselling services for those affected by problem gambling, that are confidential, compassionate and free to the user;
- Providing broad access to information, education and public-awareness programmes that grow awareness of responsible gambling;
- Empowering industry role-players to understand, identify and respond to incidents of problem gambling; and
- Ensuring sound governance and the optimal utilisation of available resources.