CALL FOR NOMINATIONS FOR THE APPOINTMENT OF AN INDEPENDENT CHAIRPERSON FOR THE AUDIT AND RISK COMMITTEE
The South African Responsible Gambling Foundation (SARGF) is a public-private initiative between the government gambling regulators and the gambling industry in South Africa.
- Post-Graduate Degree in Business Management/ Accounting/Finance
- Understanding of the gambling industry will be added advantage
- 10 years’ experience or extensive knowledge and understanding of business management principles, accounting, finance, corporate governance, gambling legislation as it relates to Gambling Regulators and Gambling Industry Operators (Casinos, Limited Pay-out Machines, Bingos and Betting), and strategic planning.
- Not have worked in the gambling industry as an employee, consultant or service provider in the past 3 years.
- Not have served as a member of the Board of any of the Gambling Regulators or Gambling Industry Operators in the past 3 years.
- Not have any business or other relationship with the Gambling Regulators or Gambling Industry Operators, which could interfere with his/her ability to act independently.
TERM OF OFFICE: 3 years.
REMUNERATION: Successful nominee will be remunerated according to rate as determined by the SARGF Board
- Nominations MUST be submitted in writing and Form A (Nomination Form) and Form B (Particulars of the Nominee) completed by both the Nominating Person/Organisation and accepted by the Nominee. All completed forms together with a detailed Curriculum Vitae must be sent by electronic mail for the attention of The Executive Director at the following email address SibongileSQ@responsiblegambling.org.za
CLOSING DATE: 23 June 2016 AT 17:00
No late Nominations will be accepted.
INQUIRIES SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO